Pre-Trib_Force

This blog is one I have created to start and build up a Pre-Trib Force. This group of Christian believers, believe that we are living in the last days. - This blog, is to help show this unknowing world, just what is about to happen, why and for how long. - Also, I hope to bring many, to the knowledge of how Jesus Christ wants to be their savior. - This also shows other Brothers + Sisters in Christ, fellow believers, the work on the Bible I have been doing, for the past 15 years.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello, my name is Joe, and I happen to be a middle aged Canadian, who is paralyzed. But I don’t let that, or anything else detract from my joy. My joy of being blessed, with this great gift,,, called life. I have always been a very energetic, easygoing, adventurous, fun loving guy. Oh ya, there is one more, very important qualifying variable about me,,, I happen to be born-again. I would also like to think, that I can be somewhat intelligent, even after the severe closed head injury of my automobile accident, where my heart stopped twice, and they thought me brain dead. I guess the important part is,,, that God was merciful with me, and let me survive !!! -Ever since my youth, I have always been a go-getter, making things happen. In high school I had parties almost every weekend. That, along with a wonderful mother named Hazel, who taught me the true meaningful things of life, not what you have or know, but the attitude you hold and portray, through bad times as well as good. Part of the spirit that my mom instilled in me, was to always try and find a way to see the good in all things,,, and people. I believe in making the best out of things, including the setbacks, (Romans 8:28)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Proof of God

Proof of God
--------------------------------------
There are some that say
- I should not try to prove God
- You cannot prove God
- That it has to be all about faith
--- It is about faith,,, faith in what I say being true
----- Though I would rather you check them out yourself, the facts prove God
----- Faith that I'm not just misguide, and steering you wrong
----- I think that we have too much faith, faith in what the world say
------- We think, if the TV news says it, it must be the truth, without checking

((( THIS IS ONLY A START,,, MOST OF THESE POINTS I ONLY TOUCH ON )))
I can see, that the proofs are infinite,,,,,,,, here are only a few:
- The many fulfilled prophecies,,,
---1. Many are even fulfilled right down to the exact day
----- The odds of getting just one right are phenomenal
----- I know what you might be thinking,,, they were written after it happened,,,
-------1. I first thought this too
-------2. But you can research and find that the old manuscripts, which were written before the
happenings, say the same thing
-------3. I took the idea that if it was really not the same, others would have found it
---------1. there are so many people out there against the Word of God, that they would have placed it on every TV show, from early morning, until late at night
- They can all be proven, to be written before they happened
- The fact that nothing an be proven wrong,,, even stuff written many thousands of years ago
- The scientific truth of the Word
- Pure gold is clear like glass,,, which has just been theorized recently. This is only a theory, as we don’t yet have the technology
-
Ask them to try aqnde frind a lie

Say how scientist are finding out His sig


Ask others for help + if any errors – He does not error, but we may

How flood made
Proof of age of the earth = less than 6000
- Radioactive elements,,, all radioactive material would all have change if was millions of years old + non is created any more
-
Nothing can be proven wrong
Say how scientist are finding out His signiture

http://www.geocities.com/joe_born_again/Bible_File_Central.html